STUDENT ATHLETES AND FAMILIES
Are you a student athlete aiming to play your sport at the Division I, II or III level?
Are you looking for an athletic scholarship to attend an American college?
You’re going to need some advice:
- Which sports qualify for scholarships?
- What is the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and how do you pass the NCAA clearing house process?
- What are coaches looking for?
- Do you have to write SATs and SAT Subject Tests?
- Is a prep school or a community college a better start for you?
The questions go on and on.
At the US College EXPO you'll be able to talk to representatives from American colleges and universities and you'll get the answers to questions pertaining to athletics specifically.